Baked Yellow Squash Recipe
• 2 yellow squash, washed and dried
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice squash into round pieces, about 1/4 inch thick each. A mandolin works great.
3. Add squash to a bowl and add olive oil. Mix well.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, add panko, salt and pepper.
5. Add oiled squash slices to breading mixture and toss to coat.
6. Set breaded squash onto a baking sheet and bake about 20 minutes, or until squash turns a golden brown.
7. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Makes 2 servings
Olive oil 8
I plan to try this with flour instead of panko and to add paprika to it as it needs a little kick.
- Baked Yellow Squash